Monday 15 October 2012

Dresses...

I honestly don't own any dresses except like one or two from like two years ago. I wouldn't say I'm really the dress kind of girl so these are a bit out of my comfort zone. I really think I need to start wearing them more and then maybe I'll start to feel more comfortable about wearing them. Like all girls I don't really like my body but I just need to get over that step and then ill feel better when wearing dresses. Anyway on to what the post is really about - I've been looking online recently and fell in love with some dresses. I'm actually trying to find a dress for my boy friends birthday at the end of November. (ages away yet I know but I'm just trying to find the right one) Here are some dresses I've either fallen in love with or taken a like for I guess you could say.


001 - This dress really isn't something I would normally go for but I just love the way it looks online, I'm yet to try it on so who knows whether I will like it or not after I've tried it. I think this dress looks kind of dressy? but I think it will look lovely with a pair of black tights and either some flats or heels. I love the lacey part of this dress I just think it make the dress look that little bit more interesting I guess. I also love the fact it covers your arms, that will just make me feel that little bit more comfortable - Not that I really hate my arms. To top of this wonderful dress the price is even better its only £7.99! from H&M which I think is brilliant so I'm all up for buying this dress if I like it as much once I've tried it on.

002 - This dress is the Lattice waist  flippy dress from topshop. Its £38.00  and its kind of a skater style dress. As soon as I saw this on the website I fell in love. Other than the cut out in the waist it is everything I look for when I'm looking at dresses. I love the skater style as you will soon notice , I think it looks cute. The sleeves on this dress just makes it look that bit more cute. I am really thinking about buying this one it just looks gorgeous.




003- I saw this dress on newlook and its another one of those dresses that I just fell in love with immediately. The top part of the dress actually has lace detailing on it which I personally think looks gorgeous. The skirt on this dress made me want it even more, not only is it chiffon material but I'm loving the Burgundy colour at the moment I just think its the perfect dress for autumn/winter time. Again I think this dress would look perfect with some black tights and some heels, I even think this dress will be perfect for Christmas and new years. This dress prices at £27.99 which is great as it is such a beautiful and detailed dress.

004- Finally this is another dress from top shop and again its that gorgeous burgundy colour. I wouldn't say this is a dressy dress but its perfect for everyday and would look so cute with some ankle boots and frilly socks and maybe a blazer over the top. This is actually my least favourite out of the four but I still like it. You can actually get this in grey as well. The price of this dress is £26 which I think is a bit much for what it actually is. Its just a basic t-shit dress I guess which you will probably find cheap ones somewhere else - Please let me know if you've seen any cheaper ones in other shops, Id be really grateful.

Here are the links to all the dresses mentioned:
001 H&M dress
002 topshop lattice waist flippy dress
003 newlook 2 in 1 skater dress
004 topshop speckle roll sleeve mini dress

Hope you guys enjoyed this post.
 what is your favourite out of the four?
xx


8 comments:

  1. either 001 or 002 would look best on you tbh :P my fav is 001 but 002 is a close 2nd fav but if you choose either of them then which ever one you choose im sure it will look absoloutly beautiful on you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw :P i really like 2 and 3 but i saw the 1 in h&m today and i kinda like it abit more now :P xx

      Delete
  2. aww well burgundy isn't really the sort of colour i like but 1 and 2 would look absoloutly beautiful on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like burgundy though haha :P and aw thankyou :') xx

      Delete
  3. I love 003 dress :) colours is very in this season and is a dress I would defo wear.
    I'm new to blogging follow me back please?:)
    pocockins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i love the first 3 :P and sure ill follow back :) xx

      Delete
  4. I have that red speckle dress in green, if you're tempted to get it you really should! So easy to wear, I love it :) There might be cheaper versions in Primark or on ebay though! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments , I read them all and appreciate that everyone has taken the time to read my blog! xx