Saturday 22 December 2012

simple but easy festive nails

A simple and easy way to make your nails look festive. I think it looks really festive and its really easy to do! Just chose your base colour. I went for an icey blue because I wanted that winter wonderland effect. Then i just added two different glitters because I couldnt choose just one! So I used a fine silver glitter and then a silver glitter with big bits of blue and purple glitter in to make it look that bit more festive. You could always use a red  base and use a gold glitter so that they look more christmasy.  Let me know what you think and will you being try this instead of doing nail art?
xx

6 comments:

  1. Love your nails they are so adorable! I am absolutely addicted to glitter nail polish so this look is right up my alley! Now following your lovely blog xo

    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! Same I love glitter too, especially at the time of year. Thankyou for following lovely xx

      Delete
  2. That colour is absolutely awesome!

    http://sarahmumsyme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! its the perfect wintery blue xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments , I read them all and appreciate that everyone has taken the time to read my blog! xx