Wednesday 20 March 2013

Spring/summer outfit! 001



Personally I LOVE spending hours online browsing through different websites and putting together outfits I'd love to own! Such as this one! I've had this outfit in mind since denim skater skirts came about this year! Since then I've always wanted to own one, which I don't yet! I've always imagined pairing it with a plain white over sized T-shirt so It doesn't look too dressy and wearing a pair of gorgeous black heels. Which honestly I probably wouldn't be able to walk in these ones but I fell in love when I saw them! Since the outfit was a bit plain and had no colour, I thought this statement necklace would tie the whole outfit together as Bright colours are really in this Spring/Summer.

Let me know what outfits you want to wear this spring/summer?
xx

10 comments:

  1. I love the necklace!

    maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same as soon as i saw it i was like i need that xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit so cute!
    defiantly something I would wear also.


    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually in love with this outfits i want it so bad! On the hunt for cheaper items though! xx

      Delete
  3. I could also spend hours browsing topshop etc hahaha. Downloading the shopstyle app was the worst thing I've ever done, my uni work has taken a serious back seat!love the necklace :) & the shoes are super cute although I wouldn't be able to walk in them either booo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love looking at clothes and getting inspiration! The necklace is gorgeous isnt it! The shoes wow I love them but i would never be able to walk in them.. well not yet anyway. xx

      Delete
  4. dont get them shoes stick to flats i feel short enough as it is lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will for now cant see myself walking in heels to be honest especially not these ones! xx

      Delete
  5. I love that skirt!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want it! would look great in the spring/summer xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments , I read them all and appreciate that everyone has taken the time to read my blog! xx